Friday, July 28, 2017

Read All Weekend Readathon! #readallweekend #readathon


Soooo I'm doing my own random shizz this weekend! Reading my pants off last weekend really put the fire under my ass to ..well read all weekend every weekend! It won't be possible each and every weekend, but it is this weekend! WOOOO HOOOO!


You can join me (or not no big) but I'm gonna be reading my pants off this weekend! I'm aiming to start now (8pm CST) and end about 10pm CST on Sunday night, with hopefully 24 hours read in that time frame by then. 

I may be a tad bit excited...

So onward wayward readers....!

First Up: 
Finishing up Eleanor of Aquitaine by ALison Weir. 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your read-a-thon! I'm trying to squeeze in at least 20 minutes a day, but reading over an entire weekend sounds wonderful. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!