Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Way Back Wednesday: The Stand

waybackwednesdayRULES:
1.) Discuss a book you read in the past that left an impression on you. You can write a condensed review if you prefer.
2.) Tag your post as “Way Back Wednesday” and include this button: 
3.) Link back to my blog, and this page.
4.) Include instructions, (copy & paste everything above), for others to participate. :)
Enjoy!





My Book is: 
  
This book has been featured on my page a few times already. I credit this book with igniting my love of reading. I think I first picked it up around the age of 11 or 12 and have read it about 6 times since then. Some of my all time favorite characters can be found between the covers of this book. I have yet to find a book that takes its place as my number one. It also introduced me to the apocalyptic genre. I have read many MANY Stephen King novels since this one and not a single one (in my opinion) hold a candle to The Stand. 

It will always be my favorite book.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, yes! I can see why that book would've ignited your love for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!