Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

http://www.brokeandbookish.com
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's list topic:

September 2: Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table (you know...back to school theme)

1. Alina Starkov-The Grisha Series (She'd be fun to hang around with, especially if Nikolai shows up!)
2. Yorick from Y: The Last Man (Comic) -He'd have to bring Ampersand though.
3. Tie between Mal and Genya from the Grisha series. (Genya can do my hair/make up!)
4. Lestat-do I need to explain?
5. Stu Redman from The Stand
6.  Bones from the Night Huntress series-again do I need to explain? lol
7. Michonne from the Walking Dead comics *cuz KATANA!*
8. Gandalf
9. Zeddicus  Zu'l Zorander-Sword of Truth series
10.  Stephen King! *He counts since he's written himself into him books a couple of times!*


Man! This was tough! I love SOOOO many books and so many characters, picking just ten was a challenge! I liked it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!