Thursday, February 7, 2013

Read-a-thon: Wicked Valentine's Kick-Off/Goal Post

So if you know me as well as I think you do, you know I cannot resist a read-a-thon. There's some sort of My Strange Addictions, type of story here I'm almost sure of it! Anyhoo, this is basically what happens in my brain when I see a 'thon mentioned.
With a little of this for good measure...



#WWReadathon is back with the Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon! Starting today and ending on the 14th, a group of us will be reading, reading, reading! Care to join us? Click that box up there^.

I have a handful of books that I need to read to review/post, so those are gonna be my focus.

  • Soul Control
  • Double Dealing 
  • The Ripple in Space Time
  • Into the Dark
  • The Man from 2063
There they are. I am not sure if I will post my updates individually or keep them all on here. For today this is a mix of my intentions post and my first update post! 

First Update:
Time Started: 7:00am CST
Book: Soul Control (ebook)
Time Finished: 10:08am CST ( was about 50 pages into it when I started)

SECOND UPDATE:
Time Started: 10:30am
Book:  Double Dealing
Time Finished:

Let's do this thing!


5 comments:

  1. *places her hand on the screen* Lezdoit! :D
    I actually feel the same way about read-a-thons... I don't know why but I'm a bit obsessed.

    Anyway, good luck with your goals! Here are my goals if you'd like to have a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAAAAH! I'm not doing this one - I've not been feeling too good of late so the reading's pretty much given way to idly watching telly most days - but I'll be cheering you on regardless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm obsessed too. Just go read my sticky RAT plan post. Yes, I said the read-a-thon is my Valentine this year. LOL!

    Great list of books! Hope you get through them. *places hand on screen* Yes, let's do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time participating in the Read-a-thon but i see how these can be addictive! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!