Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Read-a-thon: Bout of Books Day 3


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Wednesday Jan. 9th:
I finished a book y'all! I got a book read! My doohickey on the sidebar says I'm ON TRACK! This is immensely EPIC to me, considering half of last year it said something along the lines of "READ FASTER YOU LOSER!" So here I go today! I have a nice big chunk of day where I'm to do NOTHING, but as you guys have probably guessed ..I'm gonna use it reading.


Update 1:
Book:  The Kingmakers (Vampire Empire book 3) starting at page 133
Finished: YES!
Review Written:YES
Notes: book 2 down woot woot!



Day's Totals:
Books Finished:2
Pages Read: 598

3 comments:

  1. Go you! Congratulations, awesome GIF, happy reading, and I have to get off the Internet now... *has no willpower*
    BACK TO MY BOOK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo, congrats on the first book! And I hate that stupid progress bar thing sometimes - it's such a show off!

    Oh, yeah, reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!