Monday, November 26, 2012

What Are You Reading?

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila over at BookJourney! Every week she asks us to list and talk about what books we're going to be reading this week. This week I'm going to set a reasonable goal for myself! Ohhh I know that's a shocker! I've usually got lofty goals for my reading but this time I've learned!

To Read:


The Kingmakers is 71/391
The Big Bang is 0/434
Zombie Fallout (nook) is 200/277

Read-a-long

The Hobbit from 112 to 171

So them's my plans! I will hopefully finish these! Some of them have bookmarks living in them already, so it's not that bad. Right? :)

What are you reading?

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see so many people reading The Hobbit lately. It's just one of the BEST stories ever written :)

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Hobbit. I can't wait for the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the trailer for The Hobbit when I went to see Skyfall. I can't wait for the movie. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hobbit! Can't wait for the movie! Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the movie The Hobbit! Some people recomended me seeing the movie first, before I read the book. I don't know why lol
    Here's my post http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just recently bought The Hobbit! I can't wait to see what you think of it. Have a great reading week! :)

    -Logan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have faith in you! You can totally finish those books this week. I hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read The Hobbit since I was about 12, I would like to read it again one day.

    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Big Bang sounds really good, - the other two sound intense. Good luck with the reading. I'm always expecting to get more reading done also, once in while I actually do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never read Tolkien. I still can't believe that. My son loved the Hobbit and I really want to read it!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!