Monday, June 11, 2012

Pick Your Thon: Begins Today

1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why? I'll probably do a read-a-thon. Why? Because I'm a slut for any sort of read-a-thon! LOL
2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you. I'm from a place called Anniston in Northeast Alabama.
3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already! Well I've pretty much already introduced myself in a few posts, but here's the basics: 31, married/mother of 1, have book ADD like crazy!, love read-a-thons, and work full time from home! Please to meet cha!
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read? I'm  currently reading First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost.
5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?
I want to read these: 
  • (finish) First Drop of Crimson
  • The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielson (STARTED)
  • City of Bones
  • and get all caught up with MiddleMarch 
Those are my plans! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, sounds like a good list of 'to do' things.
    Cannot wait to hear what you think of City of Bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The False Prince was SOOOO good. I hope you LOVE it. :)Thanks for joining in on the fun! I can't seem to resist a readathon either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your reading goals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!