Monday, March 5, 2012

What are you Reading Monday? -9


It's Monday again and that means bloggers all over the interwebs show off what they intend to read this upcoming week. I am no exception, therefore, thusly.

To Read: 
  • The Darkening Dream-Andy Gavin
  • Bestseller-Timothy B. Sagges
  • Spin-Catherine McKenzie
Read-a-Long Reads:
  • 11/22/63-Stephen King
  • Dune-Frank Herbert
  • House of Leaves- Mark Z. Danielewski
So I have a lot cut out for me this week! I feel good about it, though. What are you reading interweblets?

6 comments:

  1. I've also got several to finish up this week. Participation in a lot of reading challenges right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 11/22/63 on my to be read list too. I've heard so many good things. Hope you're enjoying it and your other books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower, just stopping by on a Monday . . . awesome selection of books there. 11/22/63 and Dune are both great reads, and I'm looking forward to The Darkening Dream myself

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Spin on my Kindle...and 11/22/63 is waiting patiently on my office coffee table. Can't wait to start!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you think of 11/22/1963?? Very different opinions at my library :)

    Happy reading week!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite a few people are reading Spin, will have to check that one out. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!