Friday, February 24, 2012

Goodreads Catch Up Read-a-Thon!

GoodReads Readathon Button

Details:
*Will run from 2/24 (12:01 AM) to 3/1 (11:59 PM).

*If you are a blogger, please do a post announcing your participation. If you want to do all of your updating from one post, that is completely fine by me. (You can also grab the smaller button below.)

*I will be having mini-challenges throughout the week. Two for US residents and one for my international friends!

*I can’t stress this enough: HAVE FUN with the read-a-thon!

Yup! I have signed up for another one! I am a few books behind on my good reads tracker so this has fallen in my lap, JUST in the nick of time! 

I HOPE to read  :
  • One Foot in the Grave
  • Partials
  • The Stubborn Dead (it's a short ebook)
  • (finish up the Rift Walker)
Wish me luck!

** Thank you to Michelle @ The True Book Addict for tipping me off and for the update format! :)***

2/24 
Book Starting: The Rift Walker-(finishing) *starting page 256/ 286*
Total number of pages I’ve read: 30
Books started/continued with/finished today: Rift Walker
Thoughts: We got some good news yesterday and had to go out and get some last minute errands run. This totally blew any chance of actually reading! Today I hope to get more accomplished!

2/25 and 2/26
Book Starting: The Rift Walker-(finishing) *starting page  286/ 398* Started-Partials (ebook) 61/340
Total number of pages I’ve read: 203
Books Read: 1
Thoughts: These last few days have been hectic for my family, but it's calming down now. I am loving Partials so I hope I can get that done soon! :)

2/27 and 2/28
Book Starting: Partials (ebook) Started: 61/340-Ended 195/340
Total number of pages I’ve read: 348
Books Read: 1
Thoughts: I am LOVING Partials! I read until my eyes started to cross!

Last Day
Book Starting: Partials (ebook) Started 195/340
Total number of pages I’ve read: 348
Books Read: 1
Thoughts:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! So glad you could join us! I'm finding that I'm not quite as alone as I thought. ;) I really hope you have fun and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!