Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Monday! What am I Reading this Week?

Last week sucked for me and my TBR stack! Trent got sick and then I got ill. So I was exhausted and distracted! I finished ONE book! That's it!

I took part in the Bout of Books read-a-thon, but didn't get much done! So yeah, if I want to reach my goal I need to buckle down and read! So this week Oct. 31st-6th, I'm going to have my own self imposed Read-a-thon!

I aim to read at LEAST 3 books by next weekend! I know that's a big (for me) goal but I will do my best!

Also I want to catch up on the Anna Karenina read-a-long! It's a LOT to catch up on but I want to do it! I was really enjoying the book until I got distracted by life stuff! :(


So here's my stack this week:
  • Anna Karenina
  • Cheat River Three-Scott Baker Sweeney
  • The Night Eternal
  • God's Eye-A.J. Scudiere
Now if I get those read (big IF)
  • Before I Fall
  • Frost Moon
  • Blood Rock
Soo..wish me luck! I'll need it! 

4 comments:

  1. Before I Fall is on my TBR pile, too. Sorry to hear you were sick. Ugh! Get better soon.

    Anne
    http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Karenina is a good book for a readalong...hope you get caught up because it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon and the reading will come!!

    Dollycas
    http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you hate it when life interferes with reading! Frost Moon and Blood Rock are great UF's I hope you enjoy them as much as I did

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!