Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon Starting Post

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Well it's read-a-thon time again! I've got my stack and my snacks (wow a rhyme!) and I'm ready to read! I've thought about it and figure that I'll only do two posts per day...maybe break them up into 8 hour blocks?..not to sure about that just yet. I just know that I'm going to focus more on reading than on posting and twittering these next couple of days! So I will try to keep track of how long I actually read.

I have a two hour shift 8am to 11am but then I'm off work until thursday! Woot! I have one errand (grocery shopping) to do today but otherwise I'm going to devote my day to reading! Gonna get my game face on...grrrr!
**this be my xena grrr face! I'm gonna grr at my TBR stack!***

1st Block (didn't get to start at 7am)
Start Time: 1pm
End Time: 4pm
Total Time Spent Reading: 45 mins (stupid real life)
Book(s): To the Lighthouse (nook), Centuries of June (Keith Donohue)
Pages Read: 67 pages

2nd Block
Start Time: 6:00pm
End Time: 9pm (gave up)
Total Time Spent Reading: Maybe 1 hour
Book(s): Centuries of June
Pages Read: 60

Totals
Time Read: 1.45 hours
Pages Read: 127

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I started at around midnight last night, but ended up falling asleep. Hoping to catch up some today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I wish I could get in on this but life is too crazy right now so instead I cheer you on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I didn't get to start when I wanted to but I am on track now! :) Good luck Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!