Saturday, July 2, 2011

It’s All About Independence Read-A-Thon Day 2


Yesterday was awesome! I finished 2 books (IN ONE DAY!) so hopefully I have the same kind of luck today! :)

Starting at 8am unofficially! I have work from 8am-noon (CST) so I am most likely not going to get much reading done til after. Don't forget to use #independenceRAT to chat on Twitter (@lexley)!

8:00am-1:00
Book: Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Starting Page: 0
Ending Page: 60
Notes: I worked 8-noon then took Trent out to McD's and read a little bit there! I'm off work now and all my errands are run so I have the rest of the day to read! :)

I got totally laid out by a massive headache so after this I kind of just conked out and laid down for a while! I'm starting my reading again since the headache has passed.

8pm-9:00
Book: Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Starting Page: 60
Ending Page:105
Notes:

End of the Day Totals

Time Read: 3.5 hours
Books Finished: 0
Pages Total: 105 pages
Notes: This headache has killed my reading today :( I am tossing it in for the day! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!