Friday, July 1, 2011

It’s All About Independence Read-A-Thon Starts Now!

My start time is set for 10am (CST) and I will update sporadically. I have a shift at work 1-4pm today so I probably won't get much done then but I will do my best! At the end of the day (if I can use the computer) I'll update my daily totals.

So have fun and remember to use the #independenceRAT for Twitter to share with everyone participating!

Starting Line:

10am-1:00pm
Book: Overbite by Meg Cabot
Pages Read:105
Finished: Y/N
Notes: I am loving this book! I had to do some housecleaning and stuff so I wasn't able to devote my whole attention to reading. I believe out of the 3 hours I spent maybe 2.5 of that reading completely.

1:00pm-4:00 pm
Book: Overbite by Meg Cabot
Pages Read: 5
Finished: Y/N
Notes: (I have work this block so I will be reading whenever I can)
As I figured I was really busy at work so I didn't get anything really in. :( No work for the rest of the day though! :)

4:00pm-5:00pm-Dinner

5:00pm-8:00pm
Book: Overbite by Meg Cabot
Pages Read:165
Finished: Y
Notes: I finished my first book! :)

8:00pm-12:00am
Book: The Girl in the Green Raincoat
Pages Read: 158
Finished: Y
Notes:


End of the Day Totals

Time Read: 8.5 hours
Books Finished: 2 books!
Pages Total: 433

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!