Saturday, July 23, 2011

High Summer Read-a-Thon! I'm in! :)

Photobucket
So there's another read-a-thon starting this Monday! Michelle over at The True Book Addict is hosting this one and BIG SHOCKER I'm joining up! ;) So why don't you clicky on the button up there to join in too? :)

My LOPR (list of possible reads):
  1. The Girls of Murder City
  2. Zone One
  3. The Mists of Avalon
  4. To the Lighthouse
  5. Enclave
  6. Clockwork Angel
  7. Royal Assasin
  8. Letterbox bye Cameron Trost
  9. Halo
  10. Hex Hall
  11. A Game of Thrones
  12. The Way of Kings
Just to name a few! I could read from this list or toss it out the window and read something else! :) It's a week long event! Reading time is plenty! :) You don't have to commit to reading all the time either! Just when you can and where you can :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you're joining us. I never had any doubt! Have fun this week. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!