Friday, June 3, 2011

48 Hour Book Challenge-Plans and Starting Line!


Yay! Here it is! Wowza's you guys I'm excited as per usual! I've got my stack and my notebook ready to go ;) Oh and I have today and Saturday off work! How sweet is that? Nothing to do but read!

My Book List (no particular order)
  • The Girl in the Green Raincoat
  • Graveminder
  • Insatiable-Meg Cabot
  • (start on) Johnny One-Eye
  • (catch up on) Pride and Prejudice (nook book)
  • (two chapters) John Adams
  • Deadline-Mira Grant (nook book)
So there you have my list!

So I am going to start at 9 CST and read til my brain explodes..take a nap..then eat something then start all over again :) Sounds like a good plan to me!

Starting Line:

1st Chunk of Time
Time Started: 9am CST
Time Finished: 11am CST
Book 1: Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Start page: 16
End Page: 104


2nd Chunk of Time:
Time Started: 11:30 am CST
Time Finished: 2:00pm CST
Book: Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Start page: 104
End page:241

Nap with Kiddo-2:00-3:00PM

3rd Chunk of Time:
Time Started: 3:00pm
Tme Finished: 4:30pm
Book: Graveminder (Completed)
Start Page: 241
End Page: 324
2nd Book: Insatiable-Meg Cabot
Start Page: 1
End Page: 13

4th Chunk of Time:
Time started: 6:30 pm
Ended: 8:30pm
Note: Slow reading...my husband came home and we all went out to eat for dinner...kinda unexpected.
Start Page: 13
End Page: 47

End of Night One

Total Pages: 218 pages
Total Time: 5 hours and 30 mins (approx)
Books: 1 finished

9 comments:

  1. Happy reading--sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan...you are ready and organized (LOVE the name of your blog, lol) Enjoy the reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are off to a good start, hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa! I'm starting five minutes. I'll be checking in with you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, way to go! I'm excited to hear what you think about Marr's book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you don't mind. I sort of borrowed you're update method, somewhat modified. I like the idea of chunks of time. Good on you!

    How's the reading going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to Go! I can't wait to read your review of Graveminders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry - I was going to comment on the #48HBC, then saw the animated gif beside the comment box and got a little distracted! Anyway - great stuff! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may have come up the the tagline.

    48 Hour Book Challenge: Reading Until Your Brain Explodes.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!