Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Reading Plans

Well I have an itchin' to read a lot this week and I'm not going to fight it! I'll try and get these books read and reviewed! Yay! Feel very planny right about now ;) So here goes! Tell me what you think!


Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb. I kinda put that on the back burner in order to have Me and Bobby McGee finished by today. So this is definitely one I'm going to focus on!

next up...



I'm still chugging along with this one! Very fastly, mind you. I'm not aiming to finish this but I do want a good chunk done! It shouldn't be all that difficult since this is rocking my friggen' socks!

Plus also...


Link
I started this one then got sidetracked with all the doings that I was doing, so I will finish this up. My husband read it one night and didn't give it a glowing review, but I wanna get my own perspective on it! So there. Take that, Sweetiepants. (My husband not you...unless you like me calling you Sweetiepants!)

Plus also thusly, I have the two big chunky 'ole books I am still reading.

The Crimson Petal and the White (parts 1 and 2) and John Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!