Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chronicles of Narnia Read-a-Long


Remember how in the Villette post I said that I was a glutton for punishment? Well here is more proof of that! I have joined up with a few read-a-longs this year! I like being able to read with a group, it helps me to absorb the material and definitely motivates me. The Chronicles of Narnia is one of my "chunksters" that I wanted to read last year.

When I saw that Whitney from She Is Too Fond of Books was hosting a read-a-long for it then I jumped at the chance! Below you will find the VERY doable reading schedule! Just pop over to her page (click the button) and sign up!

Schedule:
February 6 - 20 : The Magician's Nephew

February 20 - March 6 : The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
March 6 - 20: The Horse and His Boy
March 20 - April 3: Prince Caspian
April 3 - 17: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
April 17 - May 1: The Silver Chair
May 1 - 15: The Last Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!