Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or Treat Read-a-Thon



Here I go! I'm scrambling to finish up Rise Again. We had some wicked nasty storms the last two days so I wasn't quite able to get enough time to finish it, so this will be my first book! So I will use this as my starting off point! Here goes! (Oh! If you do want to join along with me then use Mr. Linky at the bottom! You don't have to read the whole weekend! This is a casual thing so please do join if you have some spare time! )

Oct. 28th:
FINISHED: Rise Again by Ben Tripp (started thon on pg. 164)-total pages 207
Started: Frankenstein's Monster by Susan Heyboer O'Keefe -total pages 12

Oct. 29th:
FINISHED-Frankenstein's Monster by Susan Heyboer O'Keefe-(Started on pg. 12) total pages 326

Oct. 30th:
Started: Dracula the Undead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt (started on pg. 151) Read only 2 pages :( Too much Halloween Stuff! Will read more today though!

Oct 31st:
FINISHED: Dracula the Undead (started on page 153) read 291 pages!


Wow! I read two full books and finshed one! I can't believe that! I'll post the reviews for those books soon!

Total Pages: 836

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!