Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Spotlight and Weekend Plans

Photobucket

How it Works 1) Link up your own blog. 2)Link up a blog you want to spotlight for the week.(ex. Spotlight: Crazy Daisy) 3) Follow your three hosts. 4) Grab our button and post it on your sidebar or a Spotlight Saturday Post. 5) Follow as many blogs from the list & leave a comment that you stopped by. 6) Return the favor by following blogs that followed you.

CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO JOIN IN!!!


^^That was me yesterday! I decided to get my housework done so I can have my weekend devoted to reading and planning out next week! How's that for being organized? Anyway, with the Fall Catch Up Read-a-thon this week, I thought I'd go ahead and get ready for that. Since this is a week long event, Sept. 20-26th, my stack will be rather large. I plan on devoting as much spare time as I can to "catching up" on my reading! So no more slacking off on the computer! lol

Here are my planned reads:

  • Black Sun
  • Stash
  • Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
  • The Disappearing Spoon
I think these will work for now! I may tweak it but I want to stay a little bit organized! :)

Are you ready for the Fall Catch Up Read-a-Thon?
No? What are you waiting for!? Go sign up!

3 comments:

  1. I am hopping in from Friday's hops. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Giveaway Blogdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and thanks for "spotlighting" the read-a-thon! It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!