Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Questions Friday



1. Do you collect anything?

I basically only collect books. I know that's a boring answer but it's true!
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
I love me some nerdy/funny men so my 3 would be: Cillian Murphy (28 days later,) Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Slither, Castle,) and Ryan Reynolds.
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
I was a tom-boy when I was younger so yeah I have tons of them. My biggest is the one on my thumb. I was riding in the back of my father's work truck and pretty much stabbed my finger with a broken piece of glass. Me being the tough chick I was I just pulled the glass out and wrapped my finger up in my shirt. I got home washed it and put a band-aid on it.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
SUSHI! I love sushi with an unholy passion! I can scarf down a whole plate of that delicious stuff! Also, potato chips with ketchup and french fries with pickles on them.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Yes I have. I count three times in my life that I've been close to a tornado. Once when I was about 20 and saw one form in a field that was opposite the road I was driving (I was driving alongside the twister as it formed,) one passed over my house and the wind from it clipped my satellite dish, and the last one was last year. We had to leave our house (we live in a mobile home) and went to a grocery store that was nearby. The store's windows were blown out and the floor was flooded. We had hail and the lights went out. It was scary!

3 comments:

  1. I'm lucky enough to live in an area where tornados are a very rare occurance. We have had a couple instances of what they call 'straight line winds' ,which leave quite a bit of damage, but still nothing like tornados! That would be scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was terrifying, especially since my son was with us and he was scared to death! Poor kid! It was all I could do not to pee my pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect books too! And I love them!
    Tornados are so scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!