Saturday, March 27, 2010

Read-A-Thon!


I cannot believe how close it is to the read-a-thon! I'm ready like Spongebob!!! I'm ready I'm ready!


**This is where I will post my reading list and goals!***

  • Jane Slayre
  • Firefly Rain
  • How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly
  • Last Snow
  • Daughters of the Witching Hill
  • First Daughter
  • The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott
  • The Stolen One
  • Chosen
  • Freaks & Revelations
  • The Two Towers
  • Keeper
  • Black Rain
  • Heresy
  • Beatrice & Virgil
  • Arcadia Falls
  • Fireworks Over Toccoa
This is my list to choose from for the Read-a-Thon! I know it's long but I do not promise that I'll read everything BUT I'll do what I can! I'm going to try and stay up as late as I can so I get a ton of reading done :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the readathon! I love the name of your blog--it sums up how I feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!