Monday, December 21, 2009

What are you Reading?

This weekly meme is hosted by J.Kaye's Book Blog (click the picture to visit that page.)


Last week I posted that I wanted to read two books. Not that many and I should have been able to finish them, but (always a but, right?) not only did my husband get sick but so did my son and I. Sooo...needless to say not only was I busy getting better, but also nursing them back to health too. Mommies don't usually get to just take sick days do they?

Anywho, I'm going to keep the two books from last week, Strange Angels and The Hobbit.

Since this is a Holiday week I won't put anymore. I'll be lucky to read them both!

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how life gets in the way? I hope everyone is feeling better for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!