Monday, December 7, 2009

THANK YOU!!!!


My super awesome Secret Buddy's gift came through today! Thank you Kristina (Violetlady) from http://violetladyathome.blogspot.com/!!!

She got me an adorable little notebook, some really smell good soap, a thing of Christmas hankies (OMG where have these been my entire life!?), an awesome headband (needed one of these so badly!), some Burt's Beeswax lip balm and this awwwwwesome smelling satchety keychain thing! I don't really have keys for it but I can just make due with smelling it every five minutes! That's what I've been doing since I got it in the mail!!!

So thank you very very much Kristina! :)

5 comments:

  1. Some good booty! Congrats! Gotta love the love with Holiday blogger swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm glad to see you so happy with your gift. Kristina's package sounds lovely and very thoughtful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sweet! I agree with Nymeth- it is a very thoughtful gift. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very welcome, Melissa. Glad you enjoyed everything. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!