Monday, September 14, 2009

Quick Review-Catching Fire



Okay so what can I say that hasn't been said about this awesome (note the font) book that hasn't already been said? It's wonderfully written and great! Like the Hunger Games I found myself staying up til ridiculous hours of the night reading it! (Well in my world midnight:30 is ridiculous!) I loved every single word of this book! I CANNOT wait til the next one..it will be bittersweet but GREAT! (Isn't the third the last?) I'm still hung over from staying up and reading it so this will be a short non-spoilery review! Read this book! Well..read the Hunger Games first then read this book!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't I own this author's books?? I never read her, and everyone has raved about both books .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should! I got my copy from Target! Love it! I can't wait for the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!